Saturday, May 21, 2011

Marathon weekend!

Hello family, friends and other readers!

This weekend, on Sunday May 22nd, there is the Kigali Peace Marathon.  And Peace Corps has a BUNCH of people running, albeit relay team, half marathon or steve-charles doing the whole thing.  So, it is very nice because a) I get to be in Kigali for a little bit and b) I get to see a bunch of people.

Since coming in yesterday, I stopped by the Post office and am happy to say thank you finally to:
-Jack Anderson
-Mom's friend Linda Ferree (sorry, I didn't have the card in front of me when I first wrote this)
-Mrs. Huber
-Aunt Nancy
annnnnnd Ms. Erikka "PIC" Fisk

Finally got those packages mailed around my birthday.  Oh, and thank you brother Greg for the late birthday card, I forgive you.  Will update more later, probably after the marathon tomorrow maybe with some pictures but wanted ya'll to know that mail is slowly but surely making its way to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment