Saturday, May 7, 2011

And out comes the camera…

So for those of you who have been bugging me (you know who you are) about taking pictures of my site, we want to see where you live, blah blah blah, I finally gutembera-ed for an hour and a half on Friday and whipped out my camera.  Yes, it was kind of a spectacle and I didn’t take any right in town because it started to rain, but here are some pictures of my site in the Southern/basically Western province and of my house…now complete with furniture.  And if it works…there’s a video of my house too.  Enjoy!

 Muremera1
This is a panorama from right by my school at the top of the hill I live on.

DSCN0242
Groupe Scolaire Munanira (my school)

DSCN0227
View from around the village

DSCN0240
That road in the distance…yeah, I call that our “main, back road” aka how I get out of site.

The video is taking too long to upload so please enjoy some new pictures of my house in the village!

DSCN0222
New Furniture! (will eventually have cushions)

DSCN0223
Desk, bookshelf…

DSCN0224
Look Mom, a bedframe!

DSCN0225
The view from my back door.

No comments:

Post a Comment