Saturday, September 24, 2011

Milo-3, Mice-0

I feel like all I ever update now are when Milo does something entertaining.  But, I feel like that’s legit because he is pretty entertaining and does funny things.  Last weekend he went up to the gorilla vet in Musanze and received all his vaccinations and got…neutered!!  Yay! To him, it was all a bad dream.  To me, I am very happy.  But, here are some entertaining pictures, including Milo’s great accomplishments like catching, playing with and then eating any mouse that ventures around my house.  Yet again, enjoy!

DSCN0393
Cat in Isafuriya

DSCN0381
Milo and a captured lizard…which he later puked up

DSCN0389
Milo and one of his mice…

DSCN0390
mmmm a delicious snack…

DSCN0408
Milo and his arch nemesis…the paper bag

DSCN0418
It didn’t even stand a chance

As usual, enjoy and I’ll try to think of something interesting to blog about!

1 comment:

  1. Cute kitty PIC! I can see that Mendel and Finley's African brother is getting along nicely. Love him in the pot- our kitties love curling up in stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete