Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Package Note

As per Linny's request....the package I have received from Bev and Ron was sent in a USPS Flat Rate box.  It cost roughly $60 to send, left the US on Feb 8th and came to Gitarama, Rwanda on Feb 22nd.  Everything inside the box was declared on the customs list.  Even if you do this, I would also recommend including a note with a list of what you put in the box...you never know when something might go missing.  Again, fellow PCVs have told me this is the quickest a package will arrive.  They are all sent by airmail now, but it never hurts to write "Par Avion/Air Mail" on the box.  My mom is the expert on sending mailing envelopes...but I'm pretty sure the deal is exactly the same, just different price wise.  Hope that helps...I'm going to stop wasting my battery but I'm planning on checking the box again in a couple weekends...we'll see what goodies await!

Thank you ahead of time to everyone who has been awesome and sent me something!

No comments:

Post a Comment